0



The 31-year-old actress thought her nuptials to her jewellery designer husband Adam Shulman in September 2012 was a "great party" but she didn"t expect her heart to have such a "radical shift" that came with being married.


She said: "Marriage isn"t for everyone but for me it has been the greatest spiritual journey I"ve been on.


"When we got married I thought it was a great party, but I honestly thought we were doing it more for tradition and I wasn"t prepared for the radical shift that my heart was going to have."


Perhaps hinting at her former relationship with her ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri - who she dated for four years before splitting from the real estate developer in 2008 when he was jailed for fraud - Anne admitted she tries to laugh when faced with adversity.


She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I got through my pain the way I always deal with unpleasant things and that"s to make a joke of it."


But the "Interstellar" star has remained philosophical when it comes to her future.


She added: "No matter what your dreams are, you"re always surprised by whatever life hands you. There"s a great quote that I love which says, "Regardless of desire, life hands you who you are." I wish I knew who said that. It was a really cool person."




Source link


Anne Hathaway describes marriage as the greatest journey | Hollywood news

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top