0



Frankie Bridge worried her pregnancy would trigger her depression.


The Saturdays singer has admitted she was anxious giving birth to her now-12-month-old son Parker would leave her suffering from postnatal depression.


The brunette beauty - who has battled with depression and panic attacks since she was a teenager - said: "It was one of my biggest fears because so many people do get postnatal depression.


"I was convinced I was going to get it - but I didn"t and somehow that"s made it all even more positive."


The 25-year-old star married her long-term partner, former Chelsea footballer Wayne Bridge, in July 2014, but admitted she wasn"t planning to add to their family any time soon as she"s enjoying her post-baby figure too much.


In an interview with the December issue of Women"s Health magazine, the "Strictly Come Dancing" star said: "I always thought I"d want to have babies close together and if Wayne had his way, that"s probably how it would be. But the thought of being pregnant again? Now I"ve just got my body back to feeling normal, I"m not ready to give that up yet.


"It was the first time I think I felt out of control of my body. I got water retention within the first three months - none of my shoes would fit. If Wayne squeezed my leg, he"d leave a handprint."




Source link


Frankie Bridge was worried about postnatal depression | Hollywood news

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top